Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Crafty Cardmakers #166

Hi there!  Well over in other parts of the world it is Father's day time.  So our theme this fortnight hosted by Julie is for a special man.  I have made a card for a dad which means when it is Father's day here in Australia in September I will be ahead of the game!


Here is what I have used:

Card/Paper: SU Not Quite Navy, Kaisercraft Sears & Son
Embellishments: Kaisercraft Sears & Son Collectibles, Chipboard chevrons, Prima alphabet stickers
Tools: SU Star Punches, SU Corner Rounder, Embossing Folder

That is all from me today make sure you head over to the blog to check out all the amazing creations here.

Bec

2 comments:

Tania said...

Looks awesome Bec, great colours and design :)

Sally Dodger said...

A wonderful Fathers Day card. I love the dimesion you have added with the chipboard elements and the embossed stars add some fabulous texture to your card. Sally.x.