Monday, May 2, 2016

Crafty Cardmakers #163

Hi there I am hosting this fortnight over at Crafty Cardmakers and the theme is Pearls or Gems.  I have gone with some flat pearl drops for my card.


 I have used these gorgeous gold foiled feathers from Funky Flair Studio.


These gorgeous pearl droplets have a beautiful shimmery shine to them.  Horrible to photograph but gorgeous in real life!

I hope you all get a chance to join in on this challenge and I look forward to seeing all of your wonderful creations!

Happy crafting,

Bec

4 comments:

Tania said...

Gorgeous Bec, how fabulous do those foil feathers look? :)

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Hi Bec, loving your card this challenge. Gorgeous feathers and great colour scheme too. Happy crafting, Angela x

Maike von Maikreations said...

Heya Bec, lovely card! The wooden piece looks gorgeous surrounded by the perly dots. Happy crafting, Maike ;o)

Ina G said...

Love those gorgeous foil feathers Bec. Lovely layout and those pearl droplets just perfectly placed. Great challenge!