Thursday, February 12, 2015

For The Bride

I have been doing my Copic colouring class over at Kit and Clowder and I am practicing hair like a mad woman!  I wanted to practice on this image from La La Land and it seemed a shame not to finish her off.  I had this banner piece and rosette left over from another project sitting on my desk so I decided to go with what I had and made an easel card.

IMG_9201

IMG_9202

Here is what I have used:

Paper/Card:  Webster’s Pages Clean & Simple In Love, Lifetime; Bazzil Bling Cream; Stampin’ Up! Very Vanilla

Stamps: La La Land Crafts – Bride Marci; Stampin’ Up! – For the Bride

Embellishments: Prima Flowers; Self-adhesive Pearls.

Tools:  Tim Holtz Rosette Die, Sizzix Pennant Die, Oval Punch

Copics: Skin: E000, E00, E21, E11, Eo4, R20

Hair: Y21, Yr23, E15, E18

Dress: C00, C1, C3

Flowers: YR000, R12, R02, Ro5

Leaves: G24, G94, G99

Thanks for stopping by I hope you are seeing an improvement in my colouring too!

Bec x

No comments: