Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Father-In-Law

Its mad May in our house. We have so many birthdays this month and Mother's day that I find it hard to keep up! Today is my Father-In-Laws birthday and this is the card I made for him.


This is using one of the fabulous new a la carte stamps from the Autumn/Winter Mini. These are great stamps when you just want one image and I seriously lack for male themed stamps and the two in the mini are fab. I also used sketch challenge 330 from Splitcoaststampers Here is what I used:



Stamps: Motorcycle, Vintage Labels (retired)


Paper: Basic Gray, Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Elegant Soiree DSP


Ink: Basic Gray, Soft Suede


Accessories: Crimper, 1" Circle Punch, Crochet Thread, Metal Key, Dimensionals, Sponge Dauber




Hope he likes it!




Bec

No comments: