Monday, December 27, 2010

MOJO170 Going Vintage

Hope you all had a very Merry Christmas and got spoilt rotten! I am loving having the hubby home at the moment as it gives me the opportunity to do some craft just for fun. I went to a class at my local scrapbook store last week and had some bits of product left over so thought I would use them for some cards. The sketch over at Mojo Monday this week was a goodie so thought I would give it a go. These papers lend themselves to the vintage look which I must admit is so not me although I absolutely love it just can't seem to get the look I envisage when I start. All well I guess practice makes ..... acceptable?
Here is what I used:
Stamps: Perfect Punchest
Paper: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Hollywood Vogue DP by Webster's Pages (I think)
Ink: Basic Black
Accessories: Scallop Circle Punch, Wide Oval Punch, Antique Brad, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embossilit Die, Vintage Wallpaper EF, Ribbon, Pearl
While I was at it I used up some more of the same stuff to make this one. I liked the peacock on the paper so wanted that to feature.

Again not to sure if it works but hey at least I gave it a go. Here is what I used:

Stamps: Echoes of Kindness (retired)

Paper: Pale Plum (retired), same DP. Ink: Clear Versamark

Accessories: Satin Pearl EP, ribbon, flowers, pearls, Martha Stewart Punch, Big Shot, Spellbinders die

Hope you get some crafting time in during the silly season.

Happy stamping and stay safe,

Bec

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are just beautiful cards! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!