Saturday, January 30, 2010

More Hearts For Haiti

Don't forget to purchase your I {Heart} Hearts set to help the people of Haiti. For every set sold Stampin' Up! will donate $2 to the Red Cross. Here is a card I made with that set.

Stamps: I {Heart} Hearts
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP
Ink: Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Riding Hood Red Taffeta Ribbon, Circle Scissors Plus, Full Heart Punch, Kiwi Kiss Button, Linen Thread

Trying to get some scrapbooking done today as my photos are starting to overwhelm me and with another bub on the way its only going to get worse! Picked up some new photos of Oscar yesterday had to control myself to only buy one but got a freebie as he was a finalist in the cutest kid comp - yeah he gets it all from his mum - not! If I manage and get some done will post soon - after the washing, cleaning etc.

Happy Stamping

Bec


No comments: