Thursday, January 7, 2010

Last Lot of Christmas Cards

Ok I promise after this post you can forget about Christmas! These are the last few I haven't got around to uploading.This was for CC246 over on Splitcoasters which was to use Pretty in Pink, Old Olive and Bermuda Bay (I used Taken with Teal as Bermuda Bay is an American In-Colour). Wasn't sure about doing a Christmas Card in these colours but I like how it turned out. Here is what I used:

Stamps: Scribble This, Tree Trimmings (retired), Short & Sweet

Paper: Whisper White, Pretty In Pink, Taken With Teal, Tea Party DSP

Ink: Taken With Teal, Old Olive, Versamark

Accessories: Clear Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, Non-SU Ribbon and Brads

This one was a sketch challenged over on the Our Creative Corner blog. Decided to go all monochromatic for this one. Here is what I used:

Stamps: Tree Trimmings (retired), Best Yet

Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red

Ink: Rose Red
Accessories: 1" Double Stitched Grosgrain Rose Red Ribbon, Paper Piercer & Template
I used the card sketch for SC256 over on Splitcoasters for this one. My hubby brought home from work this cool plastic beady things which I thought looked like snow - the hard bit was making them stick! I ended up using spray on adhesive. Here is what I used:

Stamps: Basic Phrases, Window Dressing

Paper: Whisper White, Baja Breeze, Ski Slope DSP (retired)

Ink: Staz-On Black, Baja Breeze

Accessories: 1 3/8: Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Rhinestone Brad, Dimensionals: Non-SU "snow pellets" and ribbon


This was another take on the previous card but without the frustrating snow! I used all the same stuff except I embossed the swirly panel with the cuttlebug.

Thanks for dropping by - Christmas is now officially over!

Bec

No comments: