Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Slack Blogger!

I just realised it is nearly a month since I last blogged! Forgive me. Things have been pretty hectic and to tell the truth I have lost my creative mojo recently - must be all the pregnancy hormones. I got back into the swing of things on Sunday churning out a huge amount of chrissy cards for some girls at work. I keep selling them all though so I hope no-one expects a card from me! Here is a card I did a while ago for CAS33 on Splitcoasters. Apologies for the photo quality - a new camera is on my Christmas list.


Here is what I used:
Stamps: Basic Phrases, Live Like You Mean It (Hostess)
Paper: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White
Ink: Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Hemp Twin, Linen Thread, Button Bouquet (Kiwi Kiss), Dimensionals
I love the simplicity of clean and simple cards (CAS) sometime less is more. Well thats all from me today - promise to keep up with the blogging. There are some great new products coming in the new Summer Mini Catalogue from 1st December so watch this space!
Happy Stamping
Bec

No comments: