Thursday, August 27, 2009

Teacher Thankyou's

Last night my daughter took part in J Rock (a dance competition for primary schools). They did so well I was very proud. She wanted some thankyou cards for the teachers who put in so much time and effort to organise their performance. I was inspired by this card by cmc2stamps over on splitcoasters and just flipped one around to make them slightly different.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Sweet Little Sentiments (Hostess)

Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Summer Picnic DSP (retired)

Ink: Real Red, Old Olive

Accessories: Old Olive & Real Red Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Paper Piercer, Dimensionals

Gotta love the apple in this set for those school related things. I also took Mr Terrible Two to watch Playschool Live on Stage yesterday as well. He had an absolute ball and did all the dances and everything. I got a real buzz out of watching him although I don't think it should be legal to have that many toddlers in the same room at once!

Have a great day,

Bec

No comments: