Monday, August 31, 2009

Another Sketch

Good morning everyone. This is for Taylor's Friday Cupcake Challenge (TESC80). Love playing with these sketches.Here is what I used:
Stamps: Tart & Tangy, Sweet Little Sentiments (Hostess Set)
Paper: Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Summer Picnic DSP (Retired)
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Accessories: Real Red Ribbon, Old Olive Brads, Scallop Edge Punch, 1 3/8" Circle Punch, Scallop Circle Punch, Scallop Oval Punch, Small and Large Oval Punches, Paper Piercer & Template, White Gel Pen, Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots Folder
Thanks for dropping by have a great day,
Bec

3 comments:

Jennifer Styles said...

That is just stunning! Love the colours you used - so crisp!

Marisa said...

Loved the card when I saw it on SCS. Perfect colours and DP with the bit of Swiss Dots being a fabulous touch.

I also love the tulip on your watermark. I'm working on making one and was wondering where you got the tulip image from and how you added it. If you have a minute, I'd love to know. You can e-mail me at mritzen@shaw.ca

Anonymous said...

Love this card the cherries look fresh, I haven't had a chance to do my card with Taylors sketch yet!!

Hugs Patricia