Saturday, July 25, 2009

Spring Mini Preview!

Well I have had a card making extravaganza today, I was really on fire. Thanks babe for giving me a time out (xxx). I thought I had better hop to it if I was going to enter this weeks sketch over on 2 Sketches 4 You (Kazan's Sketch 31). This is using the new Sense Of Time set from the Spring Mini Catalogue starting on 1st August. The jumbo brads are also new and make a big statement. I sponged the main image.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Sense Of Time

Paper: Whisper White, More Mustard, Haiku DSP

Ink: More Mustard, Chocolate Chip

Accessories: 5/8" Chocolate Chip Brads, Chocolate Chip Taffeta Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, Sponge, Dimensionals.

Well I was on such a roll I decided to do the Bonus Sketch (which can be found under the first sketch on the blog) too and made two of them! This is using the new Forest Friends set.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Forest Friends, Short & Sweet

Paper: Whisper White, Brocade Blue, Bashful Blue, Regal Rose, Pretty In Pink, Patterns Pack II DSP

Ink: Brocade Blue, Regal Rose

Accessories: Cricut (for the circle which I then scalloped with my corner rounder - guide removed), White Gel Pen, Punches, Non-SU Ribbon and Embellishments from my stash

This also meets the requirements for the Creative Card Crew Challenge 20 - use Polka Dots!

Thanks for dropping by and keep tuned for more Spring Mini Previews in coming days.

Bec

4 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Fantastic cards Rebecca. Those baby cards are so sweet but I must admit your top card has blown me away. It is so beautiful and you can tell a lot of work went into it.
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew Challenge.
Sharon xx

cnelson said...

such lovely work!

Unknown said...

Lovely. Your cards are all simply gorgeous. I admire people like you that can make a bunch of gorgeous cards in one afternoon - I need to work on that skill :)
Love your baby cards - perfect for boy/girl twins!!
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Tasha said...

Oh wow these cards are just too cute! What amazing colours and fab layouts. So so cute
Thank you for joining in the Creative Card Crew challenge
love tasha xx