Thursday, June 18, 2009

2 Cards Today

Hi there hope you are having a great day. I have two cards for you today. The first one was made for a lady from work for her daughter. I also made an album for her in matching colours. I also used the layout for SC232 again.





Here is what I used:



Stamps: Always, Short & Sweet



Paper: Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss, Riding Hood Red, Bella Rose DSP



Ink: Riding Hood Red, Basic Black



Accessories: Ribbon, Cuttlebug with Swiss Dots Folder, Large Oval Punch



The second card was for SC233 again and WT222. This is the first time I have done a Ways to Use It challenge and I must admit I quite enjoyed it. Wasn't so sure when I first did the flower but am now really happy with it.


Here is what I used:

Stamps: Best Yet

Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White, Kiwi Kiss and Bella Rose DSP

Ink: Riding Hood Red

Accessories: Cuttlebug with Swirls Folder, Designer Label Punch, Button

Thanks for dropping by and have a great day/night. Happy stamping.

Bec

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh, I love those flowers! very pretty card and a cool technique.
~Michelle